Posts Tagged ‘Coordination’
I love the details; I love delegating; I love getting things done. I am constantly thinking through how things will work, what needs to be organized and how to get it done with the resources available. Multi-tasking is one of my favorite things. I love taking simple things and making them beautiful as well as thinking “outside the box” to create an event that truly captures the spirit of those being celebrated. I started working on weddings when my dear friends started getting married. Through the stress and business, I love working hard and seeing the vision come true. It’s totally worth it.
- Creative Inspiration: I am constantly inspired by nature and the common things around us. I love walking by houses and seeing the things that aren’t usually beautiful–and highlighting them to make them beautiful.
- Favorite part of a wedding: I love the moment when all the elements come together–flowers, decor, people…there is a moment when the things you’ve been working on for months finally join together into the perfect representation of our client’s vision.
- Stranded on a desert island, what would you bring? friends, a good book, a sunhat (please refer to the answer to question 4)
Wylie Weddings provides a variety of different coordination packages. From simply implementing your ideas on the day of–to walking through the process with you–we love helping you plan and organize the myriad of details that make your day beautiful. Our job is to truly understand your vision, priorities and budget and then MAKE IT HAPPEN! A few things that we will always do, regardless what package you choose:
- we will always provide a free consultation
- we will always attend your rehearsal
- we will always take the time needed to understand your vision and plan
- we will always do our best to make sure close family and friends are free of stress on the day of your wedding
Copyright 2011 - Wylie Weddings Santa Cruz, CAGo to top ↑