I design because I love subtext. We communicate without words much more than we ever do with them, design is responsible for what the information is not telling you. Design gives insight into mood, environment, voice, and personality. All of which are essential parts of a conversation, ones that need care and intentionality to communicate your message.
- Creative Inspiration: 1960’s instruction manuals, old postcards, cigar boxes, Robert Smithson, Barnet Neuman, David James Duncan
- Favorite part of a wedding: Dance Party!
- First Artistic Experience: Starting drawing because of my fascination with comic books in middle school
- Nickname: Neckers, J-Neck, Necktorious, S. Neckers
- If you were an animal, what would you be: Bird of some sort, humming bird or hawk, something speedy.
- Stranded on a desert island, what would you bring? A boat
- Mac or PC? Mac
- Favorite Pastime? Rock Climbing
- If you were to live in a foreign country, which one? Austria
- Ski or snowboard? SKI (jeff really answered this in ALL CAPS)
- What’s the new black? Irony
- First Job? Stocked shelves at my families general store
- Favorite song to dance to? Ain’t Nothin’ Wrong With That by Robert Randolph and The Family Band
- Favorite Documentary? 180 Degrees South
- Pet peeve? Use your turn signal!
Copyright 2011 - Wylie Weddings Santa Cruz, CAGo to top ↑